Set by 5683 number of 19. Article in the law of the about Foreigners Residence and Travel “Ministry of Interior, for dangerous to stay in country, public security, political and administrative deem contrary to which will be given as long as certain are prompted to go from Turkey. After this period, if foreigner is not gone yet, foreigner will deport from country.” has included the provision.
Deport processes are all in Ministry of Interior practices. In practice, deportation procedures are carried out for foreigners working without permission.
In the circular letter of Ministry of Interior, Security General Directorate 114 number and date of 02.10.2013 “Foreigners who will be deported but who are understood to have not paid the penalty will be taken under the “Ç” code restraint program in order to collect their fines on their return and not to be accepted to our country without payment.” it is stated.
|V 84||REGISTERED WITH A RESIDENCE PERMIT WITHIN 10 DAYS|
|V 69||RESIDENCE PERMIT CANCELED|
|V 71||NOT AVAILABLE ON THE ADDRESS|
|V 77||THOSE WHO APPLY IN CASE OF NOT A TURKISH AHISKA|
|O 100||5 YEARS||ENTRANCE IS SUBJECT TO MINISTRY PERMIT|
|G 78||INDEFINITELY||FOREIGNERS WITH INFECTIOUS DISEASES|
|Ç 113||2 YEARS||ILLEGAL ENTERPRISES|
|Ç 114||1 YEAR||JUDICIAL PROCEDURES MADE ABOUT THOSE|
|Ç 115||1 YEAR||FOREIGNERS EVACUATED FROM PRISON|
|Ç 116||1 YEAR||GENERAL ETHICS – THREATENING PUBLIC HEALTH|
|Ç 117||1 YEAR||FREEDOM EMPLOYEES|
|Ç 118||5 YEARS||RESIDENCE PERMIT INVALIDED|
|Ç 119||5 YEARS||THOSE WHO DO NOT PAY THE MONEY GIVEN FROM WORKING ILLEGALLY|
|Ç 120||5 YEARS||VISA VIOLATION – PEOPLE WITHOUT PAYING THE MONEY FROM THE RESIDENCE VIOLATION|
|Ç 135||5682 SKM ADMINISTRATIVE FINES|
|Ç 136||EXTERNAL TRAVEL COSTS|
|Ç 137||FOREIGNERS REQUESTED TO BE ABANDONED|
|Ç 138||INAD PASSENGER|
|N 99||INDEFINITELY||ENTRY IS SUBJECT TO VISA WITH IMPORT|
Again, in the same circular, the foreigners who are expelled without paying the administrative fines committed for working illegally will be processed with the 119 crime code in the “Ç” code restraint program, and those who pay will be allowed to enter the country for two years if the foreigner does not pay the fine. It has been declared that those who want to enter by paying the fines will be subject to restriction reductions and their entry into our country with an instruction from the Ministry of Interior.
What are the reasons for foreigners to be deported?
Article 8 of the Passport Law No. 5682 regulates this issue;
- Bummers and beggar
- Those who are disabled by insanity or contagious diseases, (Those who do not endanger the public health and order, will receive treatment by their own means, under the financial protection of their legal guardians or guardians, or those who come for air change may be exempted from this provision.)
- Where the side of the Republic of Turkey, the extradition treaty or agreement pertaining mainly to the return of one of the accused or convicted of crimes who accepted,
- Has been expelled from Turkey who have not allowed the adjourn
- Those who want to disrupt the security of the Republic of Turkey with the intent to disrupt or disturb the public order and to participate with the purpose of helping those who perceived they came,
- Prostitutes and women who make a living by leading women to prostitution, those who do white women trafficking and all kinds of smugglers,
- The money will reach the remains will the period of life they declare and go again in Turkey are not found in Turkey will be under the auspices of themselves to anyone are found or in Turkey who can not prove their hold one of the detained and not work with the law strangers “are prohibited from entry into the country of the parties.